Monday, November 1, 2010

What is it?

Why are we doing this assignment? I'll be honest. I do not know. I do not know why we are going through someone's mail randomly or what the significance is. However, when I sent out my email trying to guess what it is, I did not in fact guess at all. I do not see the value or signifance in the items we observed. Why? It does not matter to me. The same way people might not see the value you my art, is the same way I do not see the the value or purpose in these items. That is not to say that these items do not hold worth to the owner. My art is important to me, the same as these items surely show significance the the owner.

I am not playing a guessing game with guessing should not be the objective. It should be a purpose of understading, a coming of knowing and comprehension so understand the wants and needs and desires of others above and beyond our own. So what does it matter if there is not purpose, no worth outside the realm of the owner's cognitive thinking. It is not ours to understand purpose, it is only ours to understand the desires of a person beyond our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment