Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Class of Identities

I always think honesty is the best policy, hence why Brendon (my boyfriend) and I have always chosen to tell eachother everything no matter what it is or whether the person should or wants to hear it or not. So, following this route, let me begin this blog by saying that when we were initially told we would be going to Heron, I was not looking forward to it. I spent a semester there and most everyone knows my opinion on the school and the cirriculum.
I am not a fan.

However, after we entered the exibit and really got into a valuable discussion I began to enlighten myself on the topic and experience as a whole. Identity is something that was heavily discussed in my anthropology class and also something that I researched thoroughly for my Game Addiction paper.

It was also something I planned on incorporating into my final project. It was not much of agroup discussion as half the group was in  the tree house though.

No comments:

Post a Comment