Sunday, November 14, 2010

Identity of Whom

To first be able to explain what my identity is, we first have to understand what identity is in general. Identity is the state or fact of remaining the same one or ones, as under varying aspects or conditions. Identity is a series of instances or behaviors that shape us, define us. They are traits that distinguish us from the other. It is not something we can physically control for it is a subconcious state.

For this assignment we were asked to create something that shows our identity. Part of my identity, because I believe there are numerous things that make a person who they are, is creativity. I love making things, designing, looking at something and figuring out how it can look better or different. That is the point of this class right, to learn to look at something in a way you might not have? To inspire us to choose the normal, predictable route, or to find our own path.

For this assignment I made a short video of me drawing, coloring, being creative. This is what I do; this is who I am; this is WHAT I am. I am proud of it and while this is a 20 minute coloring job it shows how I work and my obvious enthusiasm for it. I knew exactly what I wanted. I am detirmined, perceviering, responsible as my boyfriend puts it. I have passion and I hope it comes through.


                                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94CHBrgquVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment